The Inspection Doctor Difference
- Registered (South Dakota Real Estate Commission)
- Fully Insured. It’s a worry-free process.
- Affiliate Membership with Black Hills Realtor Association
- Superior Radon Testing. Yes, radon is an issue for basements in South Dakota, and yes, it makes a difference which technology you use. The Inspection Doctor uses a radon detector (approved by American Lung Association) superior in performance to charcoal/canister tests.
- Military Discount. You risked your life, it’s the least we can do.
- Full Pre-Inspections. Want an inspection done before making an offer? No problem.
- Full roof inspections by default (if feasible); no ground binocular shortcuts.
- Client walk-through of the premises is offered by default; know for yourself what the issues are.
- Free Post-Repair Inspections. Make sure that any negotiated repairs on the house are done right before you close.
- Optional delayed-pay until closing (only available for some realtors)
- Fast turn-around time (usually same-day)
- Uses latest technology in inspection practice, from software to hardware
- Fun and easy to work with! (Not all millennials are evil rascals you know).
More About the Inspection Doctor
Dr. Jamin Andreas Hübner (BA, MA, MS, ThD) is an economist and humanities professor, property manager, outdoor and wedding photographer, musician, and “The Inspection Doctor” (aka “The Home-Whisperer”). With a wide-background of experience and interests, Dr. Hübner enjoys helping home-buyers and entrepreneurs make the best choices about real estate. He serves a variety of clients in the Black Hills region who want competent, no-nonsense property inspections for residential and commercial property.
Jamin grew up on a farm and ranch in eastern South Dakota to a family of real estate appraisers and entrepreneurs. After gaining experience in construction with a building crew, he moved to Rapid City in 2010 where we worked as a RV technician, and then for many years in higher education as both a faculty member and an accreditation compliance officer. He and his wife Jessica, the owner of Gossamer Threads Counseling, enjoy life in the Black Hills and helping people make wise choices when the tough decisions come their way. They have two dogs, two tarantulas, and . . . way too many books.